The FPIES Foundation is proud to be part of a community that is FPIES Brave. Wear your FPIES Brave when you purchase a piece of Bravelet jewelry from our Foundation’s page. With every Bravelets purchase from our page, $10 will be donated to The FPIES Foundation, to advance our cause for education, advocacy, outreach and research.
Shop using ChameleonJohn to Save Money and Support FPIES Foundation. SHOP & SUPPORT NOW
Use Giving Assistant to donate to us while you shop! It’s easy: Giving Assistant helps you donate a percentage of your cash back earnings to us with every purchase you make at 2,500+ popular online retailers. You’ll also find useful exclusive Gap coupons, as well as big savings at places like JC Penney (3%), Old Navy (4%) and Office Depot (6%)!
The FPIES Foundation is thrilled to partner with “Label Your Stuff,” an online company offering personalized labels and more to keep your family and life better organized. We will be participating in an ongoing online fundraiser through this website. How do you get involved? Its easy!
- Visit www.labelyourstuff.com
- Peruse the selection of customizable products and accessories, including those geared towards families living with food allergies
- Add your products to your shopping cart. When you checkout, enter “FPIES” into the discount code box.
- For participating, you will receive 5% off of your order!
- For every dollar you spend, The FPIES Foundation will receive 20 cents towards our fundraising goals!
This fundraiser will help to support the outreach and educational activities of The FPIES Foundation. Email the information to your friends and family and/or share the brochure in person! Together, we can make a difference in the lives of families affected by FPIES!
The FPIES Foundation is thrilled to partner with iGive.com. Register to support our Foundation— it’s free, easy and all you need to do is shop! Everytime you shop at a participating vendor, that vendor will donate a specific percentage of your total purchase cost to The FPIES Foundation.
Register now to get started and begin shopping!
The FPIES Foundation is excited to partner with GoodSearch.com, bringing you yet another no-cost way to raise funds for The Foundation!
To get started:
- Go to our Good Search page and sign up to support The FPIES Foundation
- Use Good Search as a search engine and one penny for every search made will be donated to the Foundation!
- Access the other options on goodsearch.com, such as Good Dining, Good Games Good Travel and more— just check out te “more ways to raise” tab on the pages top menu bar.
Outfit the whole family, purchase merchandise for fundraisers, or simply give gifts of awareness to friends and family; 20% of all purchases through The FPIES Foundation’s shop will be donated to furthering our education, outreach, and research initiatives!
Looking for a way to support The FPIES Foundation and help our planet? The FPIES Foundation is proud to partner with Planet Green, an organization that collects old electronics, printer cartridges and more, and then recycles and refurbishes the products collected to sell at discounted prices. How do you fit in? Read below to find out!
- Find a sturdy box and start collecting old electronics and printer cartridges– search your own house or even ask local businesses and schools to contribute.
- Fill as many boxes as you can and then go to our fundraising site to print off free shipping labels!
- Ship your packages to Planet Green and The FPIES Foundation will receive funds from Planet Green for the items you sent it!
- Need some items for the office? Check out the shop at Planet Green and check off your shopping lsit while helping out the planet! Better yet, for your purchases, The FPIES Foundation will receive a percentage of your total purchase prices!
Go to our fundraising page at the Planet Green website to print off free shipping labels for products collected, to shop the selection of products, and more details!
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
When first visiting AmazonSmile, customers are prompted to select a charitable organization from almost one million eligible organizations. In order to browse or shop at AmazonSmile, customers must first select a charitable organization. For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization.
The FPIES Foundation is thrilled to partner with Flower Power Fundraising, an employee-owned company that began as a joint initiative between Gardner’s Supply and Dutch Gardens. By purchasing spring bulbs to beautify your spring gardens, you are supporting the education, outreach and research initiatives of the Foundation. 50% of all sales will be donated to our cause!
To get started, click on the flower above to go to our fundraiser page. This season’s fundraiser ends May 1st, 2017!!
- Click on the “shop now” button in the left column and select your items to purchase!
- After checking out, return to the fundraiser page and click on the “Refer a Friend” and “Share on Facebook” buttons to spread the word— encourage friends and families to go to our fundraiser page and spruce up their own gardens as they support The FPIES Foundation!
Page published: August 31, 2012. Last update: Jan.19, 2017. Copyright © 2012,The FPIES Foundation