At The FPIES Foundation, we believe that it is only by partnering with our community that we can effect change. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of children living with FPIES and their families.
Please consider sharing your time and talent with us! We have opportunities available to suit various interests and availability and we look forward to hearing from you.
“I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do”.~Edward Everett Hale
The FPIES Foundation is an entirely volunteer-based organization and does not keep any paid employees– all manpower is unpaid. Any efforts to support the activities of The FPIES Foundation are enormously appreciated, as we strongly value anyone reaching out to FPIES families.
Although we do appreciate monetary donations, the Foundation is also open to donations of time and talents, helping to create additional supportive programs for families of the larger FPIES community.
Simple Ways to Volunteer:
- Contribute to the planning of specific events, such as a Food Allergy Fair; or programs, such as Hugs for Heroes
- Collaborate with the Foundation to initiate outreach programs
- Fundraise in your community or through online events
- Host an Awareness event
- Raise awareness in your community through Foundation-sponsored educational programs
- Contribute your specific talents and skills (i.e. photography, marketing, graphic design, etc.)
- Start a Support Group in your area
- Contribute hand made articles to Hugs for Hero’s Program
- Contact us today!
Page published: June 25, 2012. Last update: Nov.21, 2017. Copyright © 2012,The FPIES Foundation