Locate a Healthcare Professional
The FPIES Foundation receives family and physician referrals and recommendations of healthcare professionals that are experienced and knowledgeable in Food Protein-Induced Enterocolitis Syndrome diagnosis and management. FPIES is a clinical diagnosis. It is not common and many healthcare professionals may not be familiar with it; however a growing number are experienced and knowledgeable. The Foundation respectfully invites physician and family referred healthcare professionals to be listed in this free online directory. It is the Foundation’s hope that families affected by FPIES can be better aided in finding a knowledgeable professional when seeking an FPIES evaluation and/or treatment for their children.
To look up a Healthcare Professional by region, please refer to the list on our page: FPIES Familiar Providers
- The FPIES Foundation does not publicly list a healthcare professional’s name without the express written consent from the healthcare professional.
- Participation in the “Locate a Healthcare Professional Directory” is open to all healthcare professionals in practice with FPIES knowledge and experience in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
- The Locate a Healthcare Professional program seeks to provide the following information:
- Healthcare Professional Specialty: Allergy, Gastroenterology, Dietitian, Pediatrics,…
- Hospital Affiliation
- Additional information healthcare professional wishes to share.
Please note: Our Interactive Provider Map is currently being updated. If you are unable to locate a provider, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you in locating a provider in your area.
“Both of my girls have FPIES. We spent over a year going from specialist to specialist trying to find answers about my toddler. It was the FPIES foundations website that finally gave me some needed information and the provider locator that helped us find the right specialist to treat her. Now even though our new baby also has FPIES, we are able to see her thrive and enjoy her first year because we knew what it was right away and how to deal with it. We are very thankful for the FPIES Foundation getting information out there about this rare condition so people like us can find answers when nobody seems to have any.” ~Family Review on Great NonProfits 2014
Page published: June 21, 2012. Last update: Jan.20, 2020. Copyright © 2012,The FPIES Foundatio